Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 22, 2014

ZOOLOGICAL ENIGMAS OF ASIA: MY FIRST POST


Since relocating to Asia several years ago I have  conducted various cryptozoological expeditions into remote regions of Indonesia, Malaysia, China, India and Nepal . As of February 2014  I have  investigated the following hominds:

Orang Pendek
Orang Mawas
Mande Burung
Yeren
Yeti


As a result I have accumulated a lot of  original material,most which has remained unpublished.  The aim of this blog is to present this material  in an unbiased  fashion and  letting you the reader decide on the probability of the cryptids  existence(at least until  I come up with forensic and photographic evidence).


To get things started I'm re-posting my Orang Pendek YouTube video from 2012.


In the future I plan on  creating more YouTube videos and then supplementing them with articles,photos and artwork here on this blog.


No comments: